Friday, December 25, 2009

how i use Internet

Internet is one of the best inventions in the 20th century

I use the internet in different ways ,watch football videos on youtube ,play some online games, download movies and tv shows , and I check my E-mail if I have any messages from my freinds

I also like to use hi5.com , its a really useful communicating site

I use it to download the latest songs and movies .
I also use it for learning purposes, such as; finding answers to some of my assignments,

my favorite websites are google.com, wikipedia.com

1 comment:

  1. Good post, Rawia!
    Again, you need to write short sentences by using fullstops. English differs from Arabic in the use of commas.
    Could you also capitalize the first letter of the beginning of the sentences? Also, the (i) in Internet is in capital letter.
    Teacher Hala

    ReplyDelete